36g Protein 8.7g BCAAs 6.7g Glutamine 1960 Kilojoules
- Optimum 2:1 Ration of Carbs to Protein to maximise Clean Lean Mass gains.
- Blended protein for sustained release and longer growth window.
- No added sugar to stabilize blood glucose
- Sustained release GlycoForce Carb System for energy and to fuel growth.
Blended proteins verses single protein – which is better? All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release.
In fact science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option. Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis. That’s why we developed our MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend.
This specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins pushes out the growth window by several hours. You stay anabolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Our Hydrolysed Whey Peptides are produced by treating purified Whey Protein Isolate with specific enzymes that cleave the peptide bonds of the whey protein structure to produce shorter peptide chains. They are produced in a non acidic environment to produce an extremely high quality hydrolysed protein, with a cleaner taste, optimum absorption speed.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle. It is purified from milk using an advanced two stage Cross Flow Technology of Ultra and Micro filtration to produce a pure, un-denatured WPI with high bioactivity and highest bioavailability. It’s quite simply the purest and best Whey you can use.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits. Like WPI it is manufactured using Ultra Filtration and contains highly bioactive protein micro-fractions to maximise muscle building and health.
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is slower to digest and absorb. As a result it provides amino acids and bioactive peptides for up to 4 hours to fuel muscle growth.
Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein. Micellar Casein is known for it's anti-catabolic properties and can sustain elevated amino acid levels for up to 8 hours.
To fuel muscle growth the right carbohydrates are essential. You don’t want a whole lot of high glycaemic carbs that will just turn to fat. You want a blend of fast, medium and slow carbs to give an initial insulin spike to get you anabolic, and then a sustained release to fuel muscle growth and power your muscles through every workout. MAX’S GlycoForce carb system was developed specifically to work synergistically with MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend and keep you growing all day. GlycoForce is a specific blend of fast, medium and slow acting carbs. GlycoForce contains:
- Fast acting Cane Sugars to stimulate an insulin response to drive carbs and protein into muscle cells for recovery and to upregulate protein synthesis.
- Medium Absorbing Carbs - Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract to stabilise insulin levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
Slower Absorbing Carbs - Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
MAX’S MASS Support Matrix is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. We’ve added them to Absolute MASS to give you an even greater growth stimulus:
L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Post exercise Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
Creatine – intake maximizes muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine is also a strong anabolic agent, with research showing significant up-regulation of protein synthesis following hard weight training. Consistent use of with a solid weight training program will increase your strength and power, build more muscle and transform your physique.
Arginine AlphaKetoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain MASS:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- It stimulates the release of Human Growth Hormone, an anabolic protein that binds to muscle cell receptors and up regulates protein synthesis in your muscles.
Medium Chain Triglcerides (MCT’s) – are processed differently to other fats and can be directly metabolised for energy. In this sense, they mimic carbohydrate function. MCT’s are used for many purposes including production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) for muscle contraction.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid to exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyse optimal metabolic response.
How To Take Clean Mass
Take 1 - 2 Servers Per Day
Add 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Who Should Take Clean Mass
MAX’S Clean MASS is recommended for trainers whose goal is to gain lean muscular weight without adding excess fat. It is also a great post workout formula and ideal for trainers who want to optimise recovery after hard training or sport.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.