If you're passionate about health, fitness, and people, then we'd love to chat to you!
At Nutrition Xpress, we pride ourselves on providing customers with the most personalised advice and service.
This is an opportunity to join a new, dynamic, customer-centric supplement company where you'll be valued.
The position is Casual with regular hours on Friday's and Saturday's, but with the potential for more.
- Access to the latest products in supplement industry
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary rates with opportunity for growth
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing training and professional development
About the Role
The primary role is to assist our customers by providing excellent customer service to achieve their desired fitness needs and goals.
In addition, you are responsible for:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Maintaining store upkeep and replenishing stock
- Prioritise store sales to meet targets
- Servicing store presentation and merchandising
- Participating in company marketing and promotional strategies
- Assisting with online maintenance and ordering
- Ensuring store day-to-day operations are met
Highly motivated and passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Able to work Friday's and Saturday's.
- Retail experience and/or industry experience is desirable but not essential (don't let this stop you from applying).
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work cohesively in a team and autonomously
- Open to learn new skills and to grow with the business
- Exceptional attention for detail and accuracy
- A genuine interest in fitness and helping people reach their fitness goals
Apply now by emailing your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.