If you diet to meet your health goals, you are very concerned with digestion whether you realize it or not. Even minor disruptions to the digestive process are detrimental to any fitness or wellness goal. Having the support of a digestive enzyme complex like Digestive Nzymes Revolution can be the difference between almost and all the way. Maximizing nutrient absorption and gut function can improve things you may never even have noticed before, such as breathing, vision, and muscle strength. Of course, assisting the gut with supplemental enzymes also decreases the potential for bloating and other GI stressors.
- Amylase and cellulase work to break down carbohydrates and fiber.*
- Protease, pepsin, papain, and bromelain improve protein digestion and amino acid uptake.*
- Lipase and pancreatin hydrolyze fats and minimize GI distress.*
- Gentian reduces stomach discomfort and enhances natural nutrient absorption.*
Whether eating too much, too little, or just all the wrong foods (we’re all guilty sometimes!), Digestive Nzymes Revolution has your back. Want to eat a little ice cream but you know it bothers your stomach? Use Digestive Nzymes to reduce discomfort. Practicing an intermittent fasting diet? Take Digestive Nzymes during your feeding window to meet the intense demands of 3 plates of food per sitting. Bulking and eating 7 full meals per day? You need Digestive Nzymes to make sure all those calories can be utilized.
Similar to betaine anhydrous, an ergogenic aid, betaine HCl has a different function. Betaine HCl helps with digestion by donating HCl
- Helps correct hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid) to break down foods in the stomach.
- Hypochlorhydria is linked to poor vitamin and mineral absorption.
- Only influences stomach acidity in the short term, will not lead to acid reflux.
The amylase family, which consists of alpha-, beta-, and glucoamylase is a major enzyme in the breakdown of starches to smaller units.
- The primary carbohydrate-digesting enzyme.
- Hydrolyzes starch to maltose and isomaltose.
- May help prevent high blood glucose levels.
Proteases break down proteins into short amino acid chains, which can then be further broken down into individual amino acids by other enzymes.
- Essential for amino acid absorption from proteins.
- Proteases are currently being investigated as therapeutic agents for digestive disorders, inflammation, cystic fibrosis, and other diseases.
- May aid in tissue repair after exercise.
A specific protease, pepsin is present in the gut and formed when pepsinogen comes into contact with the acidity of the stomach.
- The enzyme responsible for initial protein breakdown.
- Capable of digesting the largest of proteins ingested.
Pancreatin is a combination of several enzymes produced by the pancreas with the capacity for digestion of all macronutrients.
- Used to treat pancreatic problems that may arise from digestive system disorders
- May help with food allergies.
Papain is an enzyme from papaya that breaks down proteins. It is, therefore, a common ingredient in meat tenderizers. Papain hydrolyzes the peptide bonds in smaller peptides.
- Digests long polypeptides into dipeptides and single amino acids.
Lipase digests lipids (fats). It is responsible for breaking down the fats we consume in our diets, and too little lipase leads to digestive distress and disorders.
- Relieves discomfort from bloating and gas.
- Lipase deficiencies are associated with acute pancreatitis.
- Proper Lipase levels may prevent cardiovascular disorders.
Bromelain is a protease found in pineapple that profoundly helps digestion.
- May ameliorate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Bromelain reduced swelling and pain following surgery, which may favorably translate to injuries as well.
- Research on bromelain has found that it may be efficacious for attenuating symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Cellulose is an insoluble fiber found in the cell wall of plants. Cellulase breaks down cellulose, and it is not common or robust in mammals (including humans), which is why we cannot digest fiber except by bacterial fermentation in the large intestine.
- Turns fiber into utilizable monosaccharides.
- May improve the nutritive value of fermented foods, grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Digests harmful microbial biofilms.
Gentiana lutea is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine used to treat stomach ailments and digestive complications. It may have over a dozen other therapeutic effects.
- Promotes natural digestive enzyme action.
- May reduce endothelial inflammation, preventing atherosclerosis.
- Extracts from Gentiana lutea have been found to improve endurance and reduce muscular fatigue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.